1. A song from the last record you bought.
_ i download most of my music but last i recall was dulce beat by belanova
2. A “blues” song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labeled “_________ blues”
_ the doors - roadhouse blues.
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
_ animal collective - summertime clothes
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
_ beck - loser
5. A song discovered from a film.
_ frou frou - let go
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc).
_ canned heat - on the road again
7. A song from an artist/band that you don’t normally like, with the exception of this one.
_ enrique iguelsias - tonight (i'm f***ing you)
8. A song with a colour in the title.
_ black super rainbow - gold splatter
9. A song with a number in the title.
_ m.i.a. - 20 dollar
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
_ crystal castles - baptism
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
_ dan "southpaw" smith - baby got back
12. A funny song.
_ rick james - mary jane
13. A cover song.
_ scarling - creep
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
_ diplo - rythm
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
_ bratmobile - cool schmool
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
_ i monster - heaven
17. A song with the word “Look” in the title.
_ the like - once things look up
18. Your favourite Beatles song.
_ beatles - come together
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
_ frank sinatra - fly me to the moon
20. Any song.
_ warpaint - elephant
_ 5:45 AM